Here at SecureStrux, we value the safety of our team members, family, community, clients and all those we come in contact with. Basic precautions can help slow the spread of COVID-19. Our office and staff have taken many measures to create a safer environment for all who enter our building.
Together, we can make a difference.
The following measures have been implemented in all of our SecureStrux offices. Our remote team members that work at clients are required to take the following measures in addition to the required client-sites COVID-19 safety precautions.
- Wash Hands Thoroughly. Wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Hand washing is encouraged after contact with others, blowing your nose, coughing, eating, and other such activities.
- Wear a Face Covering. To reduce the spread of COVID-19, CDC recommends that people wear cloth face coverings in public settings (including offices) when around people outside of their immediate household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Avoid Touching Your Face. Be mindful of touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. Keep your hands away from any location on your face where the virus could enter your body.
- Practice Social Distancing. Keep six feet between yourself and others. Avoid social touching such as shaking hands and hugging. A handwave is an excellent alternative.
- Use Sanitizing Wipe Station. Posted throughout the SecureStrux office are various sanitizing wipe stations. Employees are encouraged to wipe off their work station regularly throughout the day. All common areas must be wiped before and after use.
- If You’re Sick, Stay Home. We value people over profit. If you experience any symptoms of COVID-19, stay home and take time to recover.